Work & Employment

Do any of the following frequently asked questions cover your work issue?

The national Citizens Advice website has information that may help:

More information is available on the National Citizens Advice Website and also via ACAS – specialist employment helpline available

Coming to see us about employment, we suggest you try & bring:

  • a copy of your employment contract
  • details of any disciplinary, grievance or dismissal issues
  • any recent letters from your employer
  • staff handbook
  • copy of employment tribunal applications - if you have made any
  • proof of your income - wage slips, benefit letters, tax credits.