Common Problems to do with Housing:

Need to see us about a Housing Issue?

Here are some things you should try and bring with you:

  • tenancy agreement, letters from your landlord - if you're renting
  • mortgage details - if you have a mortgage
  • any court papers
  • title deeds - if you own your home
  • proof of your income - wage slips, benefit letters, tax credits.