Our Online Service
We offer an assessment service online. This means that we will review your problem and we will then send you an email, directing you to the most relevant information online.
We can only give advice to people who live in FAREHAM (i.e people whose Council Tax is payable to Fareham Borough Council). If you contact us from outside the area, we can only provide you with the details of your Local Citizens Advice Office.
We aim to reply within the same day. Please complete the online form at the bottom of this page.
If you need urgent help
Email advice is not appropriate if you need immediate help, telephone 01329 223117.
If you need emergency support, outside our working hours, these organisations can also help
- 0808 2000 247 – Freephone 24 Hour National Domestic Violence Helpline run in partnership between Womens Aid Federation of England and Refuge
- 0800 9702070- National Centre for Domestic Violence for legal advice & emergency injunctions
- Shelter's emergency helpline is open every day (usually 8:00am to 8:00pm - call 0808 800 4444
- Universal Credit: 0800 328 9344
- New Claims for Employment Support Allowance (ESA) & Income Support: 0800 055 6688
- Existing Claims for ESA, Income Support and Job Seekers Allowance : 0800169 0310
- If you have concerns about a child's safety or welfare : Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm, phone 0300 555 1384
At all other times, contact the out-of-hours service, phone 0300 555 1373
- If you have concerns or want to report abuse phone Hampshire Adult Services on 0300 555 1386 or the police on 101
Fareham Borough Council:
01329 236 100 or emergency out of hours 0800 374485
Our Online Form
Fields marked with an * are required
Use this form to tell us what your problem is and you will receive a reply within the day. In some cases, it might be appropriate for us to contact you by telephone if the issue is complicated.
Our advice will be based on the information you give us. Please ensure you complete the form correctly and accurately. Advice given is accurate on the day it was given.